Sunday 1 November 2009

Kill'n it

Okay so while it might appear I am obsessed with animated characters that shake their butts (Percy was a little creepy).....boogie bunny does pretty much capture how I'm feeling. Just ran a trial run of the trail run - killed it! Actually I ran a little more than the run itself (yes, yes, I got a little geographically challenged). Whatever, assuming I can hold it all together I might actually be able to complete the run in under an hour (although I think that's a stretch.....). The run up wasn't as hideous as I thought it was going to be so I think I can run faster on some sections. Woohoo!
Of course I did have the previous weeks run in Nisene Marks Park to compare it to. OMG, that really did prove to be a trail - single lane, tree roots, river beds, up and up - did have me appreciate all the work Case has done on getting my core strength up!

1 comment: