Wednesday 16 September 2009

Two firsts

Today was my first time running on the sand at Seabright Beach.  I went out gently as I am still sporting a minor calf injury.  Overall I was surprised though.  I think I could have run harder and actually enjoyed the whole experience.  Sun was setting so it was also a beautiful evening to run. Second "first" was wearing my trail shoes (as opposed to my road shoes).  They were grand and fit perfectly.  I love my runners - very comfortable.  Downside and a little funny - my trainer has me on a diet and I think that means I am about to need to buy some new running shorts....they are getting a little loose on me - or maybe really it just means I am wearing them out quick (hard to believe I have lost enough weight to require new shorts just yet!).

No comments:

Post a Comment